As a result of the need to work closer with clients, Greg Cohen set up Annuity Property Group to provide independent advice, work on unique assignments and to focus on deal creation.
With a lengthy history in Commercial Property and a strong property network, Annuity Property Group is focused on achieving its clients’ objectives.
- Greg has over 30 years of experience in the Australian and International Commercial and Industrial Real Estate market. He has held senior roles in the Agency and AREIT environment including four years at Stockland as the GM of the Industrial and Office Park Fund. This Fund had over $1bn of assets under management.
- Greg has a significant track record of major investment transactions including several market leading Portfolio deals and he continues to advise some of the major property companies and investors.
- Greg initiated and chaired the Industrial committee of the PCA for seven years. He is also a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and is a member of the NSW Starlight Advisory Board.
- Highly experienced and respected property professional
- Significant track record of major property transactions across Australia and New Zealand including some of the largest Industrial Portfolios
- Data centre experience and track record
- Prelease advisory, identification and placement
- Significant investment focus and experience acting for clients including privates, syndicates and large multi-national corporations
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Associate Diploma in Valuation
- Real Estate Practise Certificate
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Member of the NSW Advisory Board of the Starlight Foundation
- Previous founder and chairman of the PCA Industrial Committee